Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight - Solvers 2014 Service Pack 2 README
Notice to Autodesk Moldflow Insight - Solvers Customers
In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, Autodesk has
released Autodesk Moldfow Insight - Solvers 2014 Service Pack 2 (SP2), which fixes or
addresses a variety of issues pertaining to Autodesk Moldflow Insight - Solvers
2014. This README file highlights what has been fixed.
Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight - Solvers 2014 must be installed before you can apply SP2. SP2 can then be installed directly, regardless of whether Service Pack 1 (SP1) has been installed, since SP2 includes all the fixes from SP1.
Summary of issues addressed in Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight - Solvers 2014 Service Packs 1 and 2
- Dual stack IPv6/IPv4 networks are supported for 64-bit Windows systems and also Linux 6 systems running at least version 6.1.
- When using Vault to store files, models can be imported, the analysis sequence can be changed or cancelled, and the changes will be saved, as expected.
- The Cool (FEM) solver has been enhanced so that it can manage circuits with a large number of elements. This enhancement improves the behavior of Rapid Heating and Cooling analyses for large models.
- Localization issue: Missing "Display on Deformed Mesh" option for displaying some results plot for 3D compression or 3D injection compression analysis (All Non English Systems). These results display as intended on all systems.
- Incorrect results with BEM cooling when study has Part Inserts and Mold Inserts, with 3D mesh has been resolved.
- An errant message thrown by the solver during conformal cooling has been resolved.
- Mesh information is now being displayed as expected in the Study task window.
- ARD-RSC model is now selected for long fiber grades (for shrinkage recorrelation only).
- Compression molding (3D) and injection-compression molding (3D) with inserts is now possible.
- Warp dd is crashing. This issue was restricted to parts with inserts and has been resolved.
- Job manager status showed more than 150% on Win7-32 bits. This issue was related to injection-compression and has been resolved.