Thank you for downloading AutoCAD® MEP 2012 Pipe Fitting Hotfix
This readme contains the latest information regarding the installation and use of this Hotfix. It is strongly recommended that you read this entire document before you apply this Hotfix to your product. For reference, please save this document to your hard drive or print a copy.
This Hotfix applies to the following products:
· AutoCAD® MEP 2012 with Service Pack 1
· AutoCAD® MEP 2012 with Service Pack 2
Note: If you install Service Pack 2 after installing this Hotfix, you must re-install the Hotfix.
· Certain female pipe fittings do not display and do not display the correct CEL value.
To resolve this issue, download and install this Hotfix.
1. On the computer where the product is installed, close all software applications.
2. Unzip the Hotfix zip file.
3. In the product installation folder, rename the following files by adding .bak to the filename:
· From AecbBldSrv.dbx to AecbBldSrv.dbx.bak
· From AecbPipeBase.dbx to AecbPipeBase.dbx.bak
4. Copy the two .dbx files to the AutoCAD MEP installation folder.
The following files are updated in the directory <local_drive :> Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD MEP 2012:
Copyright © 2012 Autodesk, Inc.