Thank you for downloading Autodesk Fabrication CADmep 2014 Service Pack 1.
This readme contains the latest information regarding the installation and use of this update. It is strongly recommended that you read this entire document before you apply the update to your licensed copy of Autodesk Fabrication CADmep 2014 software.
For reference, you should save this readme to your hard drive or print a copy.
This update is for the following Autodesk product running on all supported operating systems. Be sure to install the correct update for your software.
Autodesk Fabrication CADmep 2014
This update can be used with the following operating systems:
· Microsoft® Windows® XP Home x32 Edition (SP3 or later)
· Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional x32 Edition (SP3 or later)
· Microsoft® Windows® 7 x32
· Microsoft® Windows® 8 x32
· Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional x64 Edition (SP2 or later)
· Microsoft® Windows® 7 x64
· Microsoft® Windows® 8 x64
As you prepare to install this update, keep the following in mind:
In order to apply this update, you must have administrative privileges to install and uninstall products.
Special command line switches are available for administrators. The full list can be obtained by running the update with the /? Switch.
/q - Suppresses the completion message after this update is applied. This is useful if you use a script or batch file to apply this update to multiple computers.
/e - Extracts the MSP file from the update executable.
Follow these instructions to install this update on a single computer.
1. Download the update and save it to any folder.
2. Close any running instances of Autodesk Fabrication CADmep 2014 software.
3. Find the folder where you saved the update and double-click the executable (EXE) file.
4. When the installation is completed, the following message will be displayed: "The service pack was successfully installed and Autodesk Fabrication CADmep 2014 has been updated."
Note: This update cannot be uninstalled to revert Autodesk Fabrication CADmep 2014 software to its pre-update state. If you need to remove the update, please uninstall Autodesk Fabrication CADmep 2014 software and then reinstall it.
Copyright 2012 Autodesk, Inc.