DL19383422 - Autodesk Vault 2012 - Web Client File Resolution Update
In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released this hotfix which provides;
- An update for proper file resolution when browsing in the web client.
- Cumulative Updates.
This README file highlights how to install this hotfix and other important information regarding this update.
Description of the Issue
- Multiple web clients accessing a server with multiple vaults may have mixed results.
- When logged in with Windows authentication clicking on a file link occasionally resulted in the error, "An unexpected error has occurred."
- When downloading a file using the web client, double byte characters are not handled properly resulting in unreadable characters.
Autodesk Data Management Server 2012 Update 1 (Collaboration)
Autodesk Data Management Server 2012 Update 1 (Professional)
TS18109050 - included in this update.
Attempting to log in to a nonexistent vault results in a blank page.
Attempting to log in without first creating a vault user account that corresponds to the domain account results in a blank page.
The web browser's security settings must be set to automatic logon with current user name and password.
The web site must have windows authentication enabled and 'Negotiate' and 'NTLM' providers enabled.
The updated Connectivity.Webclient.Framework.dll and WebClientApplication.dll files are version 126.96.36.1995.
The updated Connectivity.Web.Platform.Services.dll file is version 188.8.131.52.
- Download the hotfix to a temporary directory on the Autodesk Data Management Server.
- Extract the DL19383422.msp file to the temporary directory.
- Double-click on DL19383422.msp to install the hotfix.
- Reset the web service by typing 'iisreset' at a command prompt.
- Install the hotfix on each Autodesk Data Management Server.
Copyright © 2012 Autodesk, Inc.