DL19383887 - Autodesk Vault 2013 - Web Client Updates
In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released this hotfix which provides
additional browser support and an update for proper file resolution when using the web client.
This README file highlights how to install this hotfix and other important information regarding this update.
Description of the Issue
- When using Google Chrome to access the Web Client, File and Item grids are not displayed.
- Multiple Web Clients accessing a server with multiple vaults may have mixed results.
- When logged in with Windows authentication clicking on a file link occasionally resulted in the error, "An unexpected error has occurred."
Autodesk Data Management Server 2013 Update 0 (Collaboration)
Autodesk Data Management Server 2013 Update 0 (Professional)
The following issues exist when using Windows authentication;
Attempting to log in to a nonexistent vault results in a blank page.
Attempting to log in without first creating a vault user account that corresponds to the domain account results in a blank page.
The web browser's security settings must be set to automatic logon with current user name and password.
The web site must have windows authentication enabled and 'Negotiate' and 'NTLM' providers enabled.
The updated Janus.Web.Common.v3.dll and Janus.Web.GridEX.v3.dll files are version 188.8.131.52.
The updated Connectivity.Webclient.Framework.dll and WebClientApplication.dll files are version 184.108.40.206.
- Download the hotfix to a temporary directory on the Autodesk Data Management Server.
- Extract the DL19383887.msp file to the temporary directory.
- Double-click on DL19383887.msp to install the hotfix.
- Reset the web service by typing 'iisreset' at a command prompt.
- Install the hotfix on each Autodesk Data Management Server.
Copyright © 2012 Autodesk, Inc.