DL19385377 - Autodesk Vault 2012 - Vault Copy Design Update for AutoCAD Electrical
In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released this hotfix which provides the following updates;
A Copy Design update for AutoCAD Electrical projects.
This README file highlights how to install this hotfix and other important information regarding this update.
Description of the Issue
- After performing a Copy Design on an AutoCAD Electrical project, assigning an item on the project omits the WDP extension from the item number.
- Reduction in the occurrence of out of memory conditions by correcting a memory leak and adding large memory awareness.
- Batch plotting from Autodesk Vault uses the ordered list of registry keys of installed AutoCAD applications and attempts to plot DWGs
using the first product found. Plotting may still fail if multiple AutoCAD products are installed (depending upon plotting compatibility).
- When "Enforce Unique File Names" is enabled, attempting to copy and paste a non-CAD files results in an "Object reference not
set to an instance of an object" message.
- The correct Inventor project file was not being used when performing an Update View using Job Processor. Depending upon settings
in Vault, this would result in using the administrative project file setting or a DWF publishing error.
Autodesk Vault Workgroup 2012 Update 1
Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2012 Update 1
Autodesk Vault Professional 2012 Update 1
The following hotfixes are included in this update;
The fix will apply to copies of projects performed after the hotfix is applied. Copy Design operations performed prior to the installation
of the hotfix will still experience this issue.
The following file is updated to version 22.214.171.1240.
The following file is updated to version 126.96.36.1990.
The following file is updated to version 188.8.131.52.
The following files are updated to version 184.108.40.206.
The following files are updated to version 220.127.116.11.
- Download the hotfix to a temporary directory on the workstation.
- Extract the DL19385377.msp file to the temporary directory.
- Double-click on DL19385377.msp to install the hotfix.
- Install the hotfix on each applicable workstation.
Autodesk does not guarantee that you will be able to successfully download or implement any hotfix, utility, service pack or
workaround, or any of the tips, tricks, examples or suggestions outlined in any Autodesk product support technical documents.
Technical documents, hotfixes, utilities, service packs and workarounds are subject to change without notice to you. Autodesk
provides technical documents, hotfixes, utilities, service packs and workarounds "as is" without warranty of any kind, whether
express or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Autodesk or
its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of data, or loss
of business profits or special damages, that may occur as a result of implementing any hotfix, utility, service pack or workaround,
or any suggestion outlined in any Autodesk product support technical document, even if Autodesk or its suppliers have been advised
of the possibility of such damages.
Copyright © 2012 Autodesk, Inc.