DL19385386 - Autodesk Vault 2013 - Vault Copy Design Update for AutoCAD Electrical
In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released this hotfix which provides the following updates;
A Copy Design update for AutoCAD Electrical projects.
This README file highlights how to install this hotfix and other important information regarding this update.
Description of the Issue
- After performing a Copy Design on an AutoCAD Electrical project, assigning an item on the project omits the WDP extension from the item number.
- Reduction in the occurrence of out of memory conditions by correcting a memory leak.
Autodesk Vault Workgroup 2013 Update 0
Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2013 Update 0
Autodesk Vault Professional 2013 Update 0
This hotfix contains all of the updates from DL19384471.
The fix will apply to copies of projects performed after the hotfix is applied. Copy Design operations performed prior to the installation
of the hotfix will still experience this issue.
The updated Connectivity.Request.ExtensionHandler.Autocad.dll file is version 126.96.36.199.
- Download the hotfix to a temporary directory on the workstation.
- Extract the DL19385386.msp file to the temporary directory.
- Double-click on DL19385386.msp to install the hotfix.
- Install the hotfix on each applicable workstation.
Copyright © 2012 Autodesk, Inc.