DL20651331 - Autodesk Vault 2011 - Add File Update
In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released this hotfix which provides;
- An update for adding files to a Vault.
- Cumulative Updates.
This README file highlights how to install this hotfix and other important information regarding this update.
Description of the Issue
- Multiple users simultaneously adding multiple files to a Vault resulted in various upload errors.
- Multiple users simultaneously adding multiple DWGs to a Vault resulted in an upload error.
- When adding Microsoft Outlook MSG files to a Vault, property extraction is not enabled by default.
Autodesk Vault 2011 Update 2
Autodesk Vault Workgroup 2011 Update 2
Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2011 Update 2
Autodesk Vault Professional 2011 Update 2
Autodesk Data Management Server 2011 Update 2
Autodesk Data Management Server 2011 Update 2 (Workgroup)
Autodesk Data Management Server 2011 Update 2 (Collaboration)
Autodesk Data Management Server 2011 Update 2 (Professional)
Updates from the following hotfixes are included in this release.
- Read the included TS15707592_Readme.pdf for additional configuration of cumulative updates.
- Multiple users simultaneously adding multiple files to an empty Vault may result in upload errors. Please
ensure that the Vault contains some data before attempting multiple file, simultaneous uploads.
- Multiple ACAD sessions on the same workstation, simultaneously adding multiple files to a Vault, may result in
upload errors. This does not occur for single ACAD sessions on different workstations.
The updated 'Connectivity.ContentSourcePropertyProviders.dll' file is version 184.108.40.2060.
The updated 'Connectivity.ContentSourceProperties.dll file' is version 220.127.116.11.
The updated 'IFilterWrapper.dll' file has a date of Aug 17, 2010.
The updated 'ProviderConfig_IFilter.xml' file has a date of Aug 25, 2010.
- Download the update to a temporary directory on the Autodesk Data Management Server.
- Extract the DL20651331_Server.msp file to the temporary directory.
- Double-click on DL20651331_Server.msp to install the update.
- Install the update on each Autodesk Data Management Server.
- Extract the DL20651331_Client.msp file to a temporary directory on a workstation.
- Double-click on DL206513312_Client.msp to install the update.
- Repeat the installation on all workstations.
Autodesk does not guarantee that you will be able to successfully download or implement any hotfix, utility, service pack or
workaround, or any of the tips, tricks, examples or suggestions outlined in any Autodesk product support technical documents.
Technical documents, hotfixes, utilities, service packs and workarounds are subject to change without notice to you. Autodesk
provides technical documents, hotfixes, utilities, service packs and workarounds "as is" without warranty of any kind, whether
express or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Autodesk or
its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of data, or loss
of business profits or special damages, that may occur as a result of implementing any hotfix, utility, service pack or workaround,
or any suggestion outlined in any Autodesk product support technical document, even if Autodesk or its suppliers have been advised
of the possibility of such damages.
Copyright © 2012 Autodesk, Inc.