DL21026935 - Autodesk Vault 2013 - BOM Update
In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released this hotfix which provides
a BOM update for Item Assign/Update.
This README file highlights how to install this hotfix and other important information regarding this update.
Description of the Issue
For non English languages, separator characters were not being honored in the default language. This would cause
the BOM value to be converted from 22.22 to 2222.
Autodesk Vault Basic 2013 Update 1
Autodesk Vault Workgroup 2013 Update 1
Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2013 Update 1
Autodesk Vault Professional 2013 Update 1
Autodesk Data Management Server 2013 Update 1 (Basic)
Autodesk Data Management Server 2013 Update 1 (Workgroup)
Autodesk Data Management Server 2013 Update 1 (Collaboration)
Autodesk Data Management Server 2013 Update 1 (Professional)
The update applies to new data added to a Vault. Existing data will need to be checked out, edited and checked in to correct BOM data.
The updated 'Connectivity.ContentSourceProperties.dll' file is version 188.8.131.52.
- Download the hotfix to a temporary directory on the Autodesk Data Management Server.
- Extract the DL21026935_Server.msp file to the temporary directory.
- Double-click on DL21026935_Server.msp to install the hotfix.
- Reset the web service by typing 'iisreset' at a command prompt.
- Install the hotfix on each Autodesk Data Management Server.
- Extract the DL21026935_Client.msp file to a temporary directory on a workstation.
- Double-click on DL21026935_Client.msp to install the update.
- Repeat the installation on all workstations.
Copyright © 2013 Autodesk, Inc.