DL21675039 - Autodesk Vault 2011 - Office Add In Update
In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released this hotfix which provides;
- A fix for updating Office document properties in a connected workgroup.
- Cumulative Updates.
This README file highlights how to install this hotfix and other important information regarding this update.
Description of the Issue
- Microsoft Office documents, that have custom properties mapped in Vault, would result in the Update Properties button being unavailable in the Vault add in menu for Excel, PowerPoint or Word when replicated in a connected workgroup environment.
- TS15669501 provides the Vault 2011 add-in for Microsoft Office 2010 (32-bit).
Autodesk Vault 2011 Update 2
Autodesk Vault Workgroup 2011 Update 2
Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2011 Update 2
Autodesk Vault Professional 2011 Update 2
And one of the following must be installed;
Microsoft Word 32-bit (2003, 2007 or 2010)
Microsoft Excel 32-bit (2003, 2007 or 2010)
Microsoft PowerPoint 32-bit (2003, 2007 or 2010)
Note: The 64-bit version of Microsoft Office 2010 is not supported.
TS15669501 is included with this update.
TS15669501 cannot be uninstalled but the add-in can be removed from the Office applications.
DL21675039 cannot be uninstalled.
ExcelVaultAddin2003.dll, ExcelVaultAddin2007.dll, ExcelVaultAddin2010.dll
PowerpointVaultAddin2003.dll, PowerpointVaultAddin2007.dll, PowerpointVaultAddin2010.dll
WordVaultAddin2003.dll, WordVaultAddin2007.dll, WordVaultAddin2010.dll
The updated 'ExcelVaultAddin20XX' files are version 22.214.171.1240.
The updated 'PowerpointVaultAddin20XX' files are version 126.96.36.1990.
The updated 'WordVaultAddin20XX' files are version 188.8.131.520.
The updated 'VaultClient.dll' file is version 184.108.40.2060.
The updated 'VaultClient.tlb' file has a date of September 20th, 2010.
The updated 'EdmUI.dll' file is version 220.127.116.11.
- Extract the TS15669501.msp file to a temporary directory on a workstation.
- Double-click on TS15669501.msp to install the update.
- If desired, enable the Vault 2011 add-in for Microsoft Office 2010 (32-bit).
- Extract the DL21675039.msp file to a temporary directory on a workstation.
- Double-click on DL216750392.msp to install the update.
- Repeat the installation on all workstations.
Autodesk does not guarantee that you will be able to successfully download or implement any hotfix, utility, service pack or workaround, or any of the tips, tricks, examples or suggestions outlined in any Autodesk product support technical documents. Technical documents, hotfixes, utilities, service packs and workarounds are subject to change without notice to you. Autodesk provides technical documents, hotfixes, utilities, service packs and workarounds "as is" without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Autodesk or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of data, or loss of business profits or special damages, that may occur as a result of implementing any hotfix, utility, service pack or workaround, or any suggestion outlined in any Autodesk product support technical document, even if Autodesk or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Copyright © 2013 Autodesk, Inc.