November 1, 2013
In our continuing efforts to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released Inventor Engineer-to-Order 2014 SP1 which addresses multiple issues (see Description below).
This document contains the latest information regarding the installation and use of this update. It is strongly recommended that you read this entire document before you apply the update to your product. For reference, you should save this document to your hard drive or print a copy.
• DE1424: Restore previous setting of "Defer Updates".
• DE1323: Fixes to allow FastFrameMixin to work in Inventor.
• DE1192: Fix for Block and Torus designs using FFM in Inventor.
• DE1072: Fix problems when updating factory files when member file has a controlled name (ADN case 08282409).
• DE1473: Fix certain problems related to FFM in Inventor.
Series & Server
• DE1453: Fix a defect with image sizes
• DE1391: Fix problem when certain invisible characters are included in Inventor parameter names.
• DE1386: Fix problem where section view was created on the wrong sheet (ADN case 08577113).
• DE1325: Better error reporting in a particular circular reference (ADN case 08524854).
• DE1117: Fix problem where certain drawing annotations appeared on the wrong sheet (ADN case 08400300).
• DE1071: Fix problem where constraints in subassemblies were not working (ADN case 08282397).
• DE1443: Fix for problem when referencing components of patterns in constraints.
• DE1477: Fix a problem where geometry went to the wrong location.
• Fix several problems with iLogic assemblies in ETO Server.
To apply this SP, your system must have Inventor Engineer-to-Order Series 2014 and/or Engineer-to-Order Server 2014 installed.
IMPORTANT: It is also required that Inventor 2014 SP1 and/or Inventor OEM 2014 SP1 (slipstream) be installed. Otherwise, an incompatibility will exist.
Inventor 2014 SP1 can be obtained from here.
Inventor 2014 OEM SP1 can be obtained from ADN or Subscription Center.
This Update is available in 32bit and 64bit versions (downloaded together as one bundle) and is only applicable to Autodesk Inventor Engineer-to-Order 2014.
1. Download Update DL_22424851.zip for Autodesk Inventor Engineer-to-Order 2014.
2. Extract Series_DL22424851_32-bit.msp or Series_DL22424851_64-bit.msp and/or Server_DL22424851_64-bit.msp from the zip file downloaded in step 1.
3. Double click on the appropriate .msp file (32-bit or 64-bit) to install this Update on each system running Autodesk Inventor Engineer-to-Order 2014.
4. Then Autodesk Inventor Engineer-to-Order 2014 Setup dialog box will pop up and installing will begin automatically.
5. Once finished the Autodesk Inventor Engineer-to-Order 2014 Setup dialog box will close automatically.
We thank all our customers who identify issues and report them to us. These reports give us the opportunity to improve the product and provide you with the best solution in mechanical design. We also thank you for your continued business and for the feedback regarding the content of this release.
Autodesk Inventor ETO Product Team
Copyright © 2013 Autodesk, Inc.