AEC Elevation Label Hotfix for Service Pack 1
This hotfix repairs a problem related to elevation labels.
Description of Problem
Elevation labels defined in world UCS display zero after applying service pack 1 for AutoCAD Architecture 2013 or AutoCAD MEP 2013.
- AutoCAD Architecture 2013 with service pack 1
- AutoCAD MEP 2013 with service pack 1
To Install AEC Elevation Label Hotfix for Service Pack 1
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft®
Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
This installation requires you to replace the following file:
To Replace the AecBase.dbx File
- Close all software applications.
- Navigate to your product installation folder; for example C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2013.
- In the product installation folder, Rename the following file by adding .bak to its filename:
- From AecBase.dbx to AecBase.dbx.bak
- Download the file for your application to a location on your local
- Double click on ACA2013_SP1_Elevation_Label_Hotfix_32bits.zip or ACA2013_SP1_Elevation_Label_Hotfix_64bits.zip and extract AecBase.dbx to the folder specified in Step 2 and replace the old file.
To Uninstall This Hotfix
Delete the new AecBase.dbx file that you downloaded to the folder specified in Step 4 and restore the file you renamed in Step 3 to their original names.