AEC Section Display and Tag Scale Hotfix
This hotfix addresses the following issues:
- Incorrect display of hidden lines when generating sections
- Incorrect scale when inserting tags in the AutoCAD Architecture 2013 and AutoCAD MEP 2013
- Generating sections may cause a crash
AEC Section Display hotfix is included in this hotfix.
Description of Problems
- In AutoCAD Architecture 2013 and AutoCAD MEP 2013, some hidden lines are displayed in the generated sections.
- In the AutoCAD Architecture 2013 and AutoCAD MEP 2013, the scale of an inserted tag may be incorrect.
- When a section is created or modified a crash may occur.
- AutoCAD Architecture 2013
- AutoCAD MEP 2013
To Install AEC Section Display and Tag Scale Hotfix
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft®
Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
This installation requires you to replace the following files:
To Replace the AecBase.dbx and AecCore.crxFiles
- Close all software applications.
- Navigate to your product installation folder; for example C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2013.
- In the product installation folder, rename the following files by adding .bak to
- From AecBase.dbx to AecBase.dbx.bak
- From AecCore.crx to AecCore.crx.bak
- Depending on your system, double-click one of the following:
- Extract AecBase.dbx and AecCore.crx to the installation
To Uninstall This Hotfix
- Delete the new AecBase.dbx and AecCore.crx files that you have downloaded to the installation folder.
- Restore the backup files.