AEC Section Display Hotfix
This hotfix repairs a display problem when generating sections.
Description of Problem
The generated sections are not correct
in AutoCAD Architecture 2013 and AutoCAD MEP 2013 as some lines are not hidden.
- AutoCAD Architecture 2013
- AutoCAD MEP 2013
To Install AEC Section Display Hotfix
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft®
Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
This installation requires you to replace the following file:
To Replace the AecCore.crx File
- Close all software applications.
- Navigate to your product installation folder; for example C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2013.
- In the product installation folder, Rename the following file by adding .bak to its filename:
- From AecCore.crx to AecCore.crx.bak
- Download the file for your application to a location on your local
- Double click on ACA2013_section_display_hotfix_x86.zip or ACA2013_section_display_hotfix_x64.zip and extract AecCore.crx to the folder specified in Step 2 and replace the old file.
To Uninstall This Hotfix
Delete the new AecCore.crx file that you downloaded to the folder specified in Step 4 and restore the file you renamed in Step 3 to their original names.