AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010
ASD 2010_HF4 Hotfix
Description of Problem
Both corrections included in HotFix4 concern the steel module:
- Problem with program stability during the long session of structure modeling with the use of connection macros has been fixed
- Problem with incorrect work of Clip Angle Beam to Column Web and Clip Angle to Flange macros, when American template (imperial units) was selected, has been fixed
To Install ASD 2010_HF4 Hotfix
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft® Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
This installation requires you to replace the following files:
To Replace the RBCTAppSet.dbx and ConAngCle.dll files
- Close all software applications.
- Navigate to your product installation folder; for example C:\Program Files\AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010.
- Rename the affected original files:
- In the product installation folder, right-click the ConAngCle.dll file and rename it ConAngCle.bak.
- In the product installation folder, right-click the ConStifCle.dll file and rename it ConStifCle.bak.
- In the product installation folder, right-click the RBCTAppSet.dbx file and rename it RBCTAppSet.bak.
- Double click the file:
- ASD 2010_HF4_32bit.zip or ASD 2010_HF4_64bit.zip.
- Extract ConAngCle.dll , ConStifCle.dll and RBCTAppSet.dbx files to the product installation folder; for example C:\Program Files\AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010.