AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010
ASD 2010_HF1 Hotfix
Description of Problem
This hotfix corrects an issue of position numbering in autopositioning process in the steel module. The problem concerned the step of numbering which was not interpreted correctly.
This hotfix corrects also the issue of incorrect export of the reinforcement drawings from Revit to the reinforcement module of AutoCAD Structural Detailing, when the work units set in AutoCAD Structural Detailing are different than mm.
To Install ASD 2010_HF1 Hotfix
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft® Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
This installation requires you to replace the following files:
To Replace the RBCSPosition.arx and RBCRRnfLib.arx files
- Close all software applications.
- Navigate to your product installation folder; for example C:\Program Files\AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010.
- Rename the affected original files:
- In the product installation folder, right-click the RBCSPosition.arx file and rename it RBCSPosition.bak.
- In the product installation folder, right-click the RBCRRnfLib.arx file and rename it RBCRRnfLib.bak.
- Double click the file:
- Extract RBCSPosition.arx and RBCRRnfLib.arx files to the product installation folder; for example C:\Program Files\AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010.