AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010
ASD 2010_HF3 Hotfix
Description of Problems
- Opening of drawings saved with former versions of AutoCAD Structural Detailing has been corrected both in scope of cuts that were mirrored in the AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010 file and contours of openings which were not always drawn and are now displayed
- Duplication of anchor bolts parts that occurred during copying of column base connections has been fixed
- Application of too short bolts that were sometimes created in beam-column connection has been fixed
- Long lasting operation of automatic connections update has been optimized
- Error in positioning module that applied the same position to the assemblies that were symmetrical but not equal has been fixed
- Improper location of dimension lines which sometimes occurred during automatic printouts generation has been corrected
- Program error that sometimes occurred during indication of selected assembly in object inspector on parts edition tab has been eliminated
- Program error on “save as” command (resulting from problem with memory) has been fixed
- Program error on drawing update has been fixed
- Problem with displaying the shapes of profiles in model space in case when “Improve” command was used has been fixed.
- The bar surface distribution update has been improved
- The import of reinforcement steel grade from Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis® has been improved
- The bar radial distribution has been corrected
- The bar segment length on bar symbols has been improved
- The recover command for fixing AutoCAD Structural Detailing objects during opening of files has been updated
- The graphical presentation of bar symbol has been improved
- The bar distribution modification has been corrected
- The bar diameter designation update during opening of files has been improved
- The bar spacing description has been corrected
Formwork drawings module
- Inserting opening symbols in cross-section has been improved
- Determining the level of elements by selecting openings edges has been unblocked
- Automatic zoom during descriptions of elements has been improved
To Install ASD 2010_HF3 Hotfix
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft® Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
This installation requires you to replace the following files:
To Replace these files
- Close all software applications.
- Navigate to your product installation folder; for example C:\Program Files\AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010.
- Rename all affected original .arx, .dbx and .dll files changing the extension to .bak, for example:
rename RBCRDbEdit.arx to RBCRDbEdit.bak
- Double click the file:
- Extract the files to the product installation folder; for example C:\Program Files\AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010.