AutoCAD MEP 2009 Bill of Materials Hotfix (French and German only)
This hotfix corrects the values within Bill of Material Schedules in AutoCAD MEP 2009 for French and German languages® 2009-based products.
Description of Problem
After applying AutoCAD MEP Update 2 the results in the Bill of Material schedule often produced "?", question marks, instead of the proper numeric values and some of the tables were not being created.
- AutoCAD MEP 2009 for French and German only
To Install Bill of Materials Hotfix
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft® Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
This installation requires you to replace the following file:
NOTE: Only apply this hotfix after you have installed a AutoCAD MEP 2009 product in either French or German language. This installation requires you to modify an installed product, which may cause Windows security warnings to display. For all Windows security warnings that display during installation, click Continue.
To Replace the AecbBomTables.arx File
- Close all software applications.
- Navigate to your product installation folder; for example C:\Program Files\AutoCAD MEP 2009.
- In the product installation folder, right-click the AecbBomTables.arx file and select Properties.
- Click the Version tab and confirm the file version.
- If the file version is 188.8.131.52 proceed with this installation.
- If the file version is less than 184.108.40.206, install AutoCAD MEP 2009 Update 2 and then resume this install of the hotfix.
- If the file version is greater than 220.127.116.11, do not install this hotfix.
- Rename the affected original file.
- In the product installation folder, right-click the AecbBomTables.arx file and rename it AecbBomTables.bak.
- Based on the product you have installed, double click the appropriate file.
- Based on the version of your product, double-click autocad_MEP2009_BOM_Hotfix_32bit.zip orautocad_MEP2009_BOM_Hotfix_64bit.zip.
- Extract AecbBomTables.arxfile to the product installation folder; for example C:\Program Files\AutoCAD MEP 2009.
- Start AutoCAD MEP 2009 application.
To Uninstall Bill of Materials Hotfix
- In the product installation folder
- Delete the AecbBomTables.arx file that you downloaded.
- Restore the file you renamed to the original name. See To Replace the AecbBomTables.arx File, Step 5.