Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 Service Pack 1 Hotfix Readme
This update applies to all language version of the products listed below.
· Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 with Service Pack 1
This update will correct a crash that will occur when opening drawings that contain Ceiling Grids which have holes that lie outside the Grids boundary (whether touching the boundary or not). It will also resolve the crash that will occur when creating holes in Ceiling Grids that lie outside the Grids boundary.
This problem only occurs with Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 Service Pack 1 installed. Do not install this update if you have not installed Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 Service Pack 1.
To install the ADT 2007 Service Pack 1 Hotfix
Note: Administrative privileges are recommended on your Microsoft Windows operating system to complete the installation process.
1. In Windows Explorer, navigate to the directory where Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 is installed (by default, C:\Program Files\Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007)
2. Locate the file AecArchBase50.dbx
3. Rename the file to preserve it (i.e. AecArchBase50.dbxOLD)
4. Copy the new AecArchBase50.dbx file to this directory