Thank you for downloading Autodesk® Content Explorer Service Hot Fix 2
readme contains the latest information regarding the installation and use of
It is strongly recommended that you read this entire document before you apply this update to your product. For reference, please save this document to your hard drive or print a copy.
This update applies to the Content Explorer Service (Public and Personal) for the following products:
· AutoCAD® 2012
· AutoCAD LT® 2012
· AutoCAD® Architecture 2012
· AutoCAD® Civil 3D 2012
· AutoCAD® ecscad 2012
· AutoCAD® Electrical 2012
· AutoCAD® Map 3D 2012
· AutoCAD® Mechanical 2012
· AutoCAD® MEP 2012
· AutoCAD® Structural Detailing 2012
· In some cases renaming a folder in Windows Explorer, which is currently being watched by the Autodesk Content Service, can cause the service to stop running.
· The Autodesk Content Service could not be started because the size of the database file was larger than the configured maximum size. If you have encountered this issue please follow the steps found in the companion document "Configuring Maximum Database Size in Autodesk Content Service.pdf" after you have installed Hot Fix 2, if you have not encountered this issue these additional steps are not needed.
· Files fail to index when an English Autodesk Content Service is installed on a Turkish operating system.
To resolve these issues, download and install this Hot Fix.
1. On the computer where the product is installed, close all software applications.
contentserviceHF2.exe file to a location on your local computer.
The executable is for 32-bit and 64-bit.
3. To install, double click on the exe file
The following files will be updated to version 188.8.131.52 in this directory (32-bit
Machine) : <local_drive :>
The following files will be updated to version 184.108.40.206 in this directory (64-bit Machine) : <local_drive :> Program Files(x86)\Autodesk\Content Service
Copyright © 2011 Autodesk, Inc.