Autodesk® Design Review 2010 Hotfix 2
Published Date: 23 June 2009
- Autodesk® Design Review 2010
Autodesk® Design Review 2010 may close unexpectedly when starting the program. Solution: Apply the Autodesk® Design Review 2010 Hotfix 2.
Files Patched by This Hotfix
Folder: ...Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Design Review\
Warning: This hotfix should only be applied after installing Design Review 2010. Improperly modifying or replacing DLL files can render a program unusable. Install this hotfix at your own risk.
Hotfix Installation Instructions
To install Autodesk® Design Review 2010 Hotfix 2,
- Close all software applications.
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to the Autodesk Design Review folder, for example C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Design Review\.
- In this folder locate and rename the following files. (Renaming the existing DLLs enables you to recover them if necessary.)
- Locate AdWindows.dll and rename it to AdWindows.old
- Locate AdWindowsInterop.dll and rename it to AdWindowsInterop.old
- Locate AdApplicationFrame.dll and rename it to AdApplicationFrame.old
- Download the Hotfix zip file and extract it to the Autodesk Design Review folder. (The Hotfix zip file contains updated versions of AdWindows.dll, AdWindowsInterop.dll, and AdApplicationFrame.dll.)
© Copyright 2009 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved. Autodesk® and the Autodesk logo are registered trademarks in the U.S. and/or other countries.