Thank you for downloading Autodesk® InfoCenter Hot Fix
readme contains the latest information regarding the installation and use of
It is strongly recommended that you read this entire document before you apply this update to your product. For reference, please save this document to your hard drive or print a copy.
This update applies to InfoCenter for the following products:
· AutoCAD® 2011
· AutoCAD LT® 2011
· AutoCAD® Architecture 2011
· AutoCAD® ecscad 2011
· AutoCAD® Electrical 2011
· AutoCAD® Map 3D 2011
· AutoCAD® Mechanical 2011
· AutoCAD® MEP 2011
· Autodesk® Inventor® 2011
· Autodesk® Inventor LT™2011
· Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2011
· Autodesk® Navisworks® Freedom 2011
· Autodesk® Navisworks® Manage 2011
· Autodesk® Navisworks® Simulate 2011
Users performing searches in InfoCenter may encounter not getting any search results when performing a search using double-byte characters. To resolve this issue, download and install this file.
1. On the computer where the affected product is installed, close all software applications.
either CommCntrHotfix_x86.exe or CommCntrHotfix_x64.exe file to a location on
your local computer.
Choose the file that matches your operating system – x86 is for 32-bit, and x64 is for 64-bit.
3. To install, double click on the exe file
4. To install silently, call it at the command line with /q parameter
following files will be updated in this directory : <local_drive
Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\WSCommCntr\lib:
Copyright © 2010 Autodesk, Inc.