Autodesk® Design Review 2008 Data Management Embedded Viewer Hotfix 2 README
Published Date: 25 January 2008
- Autodesk® Design Review 2008 Service Pack 1
- Autodesk® Productstream® Professional 2008
- Autodesk® Productstream® 2008
- Autodesk® Vault 2008
Note: Install this Hotfix even if you previously installed Autodesk® Design Review 2008 Data Management Embedded Viewer Hotfix 1.
- Opening multiple DWF files or rapidly switching between 2D and 3D sheets in Design Review, when embedded in Productstream, Productstream Professional, or Vault 2008 can cause the program to close unexpectedly. Solution: Apply this hotfix.
Hotfix Installation Instructions
Note: This hotfix should only be applied after installing Design Review 2008 Service Pack 1.
- Close all software applications.
- Find the product installation folder; for example C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Design Review\EComposite.
- In this folder locate the following files and make the appropriate changes.
- Locate EModelViewer.dll and rename it to EModelViewer.bak
- Locate ECompositeViewer.dll and rename it to ECompositeViewer.bak
- Download the ADR2008_DM_Embedded_hotfix2.exe file and extract the EModelViewer.dll and ECompositeViewer.dll files to the same product installation folder.
Files Fixed by this Hotfix
Folder: ...\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Design Review\EComposite
- EModelViewer.dll is versioned 184.108.40.206
- ECompositeViewer.dll is versioned 220.127.116.11
© Copyright 2008 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved. Autodesk® and the Autodesk logo are registered trademarks in the U.S. and/or other countries.