AutoCAD MEP 2010
Duct Flange Display Hotfix
Description of Problem
When modifying a flanged duct using one of the grips the display may be incorrect. The flanges may display in the incorrect location and the display is not updated correctly even when using commands such as Regen or ObjRelUpdate.
To Install Duct Flange Display Hotfix
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft® Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
This installation requires you to replace the following file:
To Replace the AecbBldSrv.dbx File
- Close all software applications.
- Navigate to your product installation folder; for example C:\Program Files\AutoCAD MEP 2010.
- Rename the affected original file.
- In the product installation folder, right-click the AecbBldSrv.dbx file and rename it AecbBldSrv.bak.
- Based on the product you have installed, double click the appropriate file.
- Duct_Flange_Display_Hotfix_32bit.zip or Duct_Flange_Display_Hotfix_64bit.zip.
- Extract AecbBldSrv.dbx file to the product installation folder; for example C:\Program Files\AutoCAD MEP 2010.