AutoCAD MEP 2010
Engineering Data Hotfix
Description of Problem
When importing radiators, the engineering data are not attached to the
inserted radiators, for example "External App ID" or "Radiator Power".
Some external apps are using engineering data to resize pipe systems. When
engineering data are added by the .Net API, double values are not set, so the
resize command is not working.
Instructions to install the Engineering Data Hotfix
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft® Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
This installation requires you to replace the following files:
To Replace the AecbUiBldSrv.arx and AecbEquipmentImport.arx Files:
- Close all software applications.
- Navigate to your product installation folder; for example C:\Program Files\AutoCAD MEP 2010.
- Rename the affected original file.
- In the product installation folder, right-click the AecbUiBldSrv.arx
file and rename it AecbBUiBldSrv.bak.
- In the product installation folder, right-click the
AecbEquipmentImport.arx file and rename it AecbEquipmentImport.bak.
- Based on the product you have installed, double click the appropriate file.
- Engineering_Data_Hotfix_32bit.zip or
- Extract AecbUiBldSrv.arx and AecbEquipmentImport.arx files to
the product installation folder.