This update may be applied to any licensed copy of AutoCAD Structural Detailing® 2012 software installed as a stand-alone product or as part of a suite, with or without installed Service Packs 1 and 2. This update includes Service Pack 1 and Service Pack 2 so you do not need to install them prior to installing Service Pack 3.
After installing Service Pack 3 it is strongly recommended that you install ASD 2012_HF1 and ASD 2012_HF2 which are the supplement fixes available for AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012.
AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 Update 3 provides fixes for defects in the following areas:
AutoCAD Structural Detailing - Reinforcement
- drawing bent bars in the slab cross-section
- defining the radial distribution after changing work units
- descriptions of bars in the cross-section view
- operation of the macros defining reinforcement of structure elements
- export of reinforcement tables to MS Word
- descriptions of segment lengths for bars in linearly-varying distributions
- changing the position of bar models after modification
AutoCAD Structural Detailing - Steel
- the painting area value shown in tables
- displaying welds in assembly drawings
- classifying a document as "Out-of-date"
- displaying bolts in the model
- import of a model saved in the CIS2 format
- dimensioning of drawings
- adjusting the drilling direction
- generating welds on the model layout
- while regenerating documents after a change of a dimensioning style
AutoCAD Structural Detailing - Formwork Drawings
- software stability while exporting a formwork drawing to a file including reinforcement
For description of fixes available in the previous updates please refer to AutoCAD Structural Detailing Product Support page.
Copyright ©2011 Autodesk, Inc.