AutoCAD MEP 2010
gbXML Export Hotfix
Description of Problem
When using the GbXMLExport command, sometimes the following issues occur:
- duplicate windows or doors are exported
- doors or windows are assigned to incorrect spaces
- some interior surfaces (walls) are created as exterior ones
These issues are resolved with the gbXML Export Hotfix.
Instructions to install the gbXML Export Hotfix
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft® Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
This installation requires you to replace the following files:
To Replace the AecArchBase.dbx, AecArchX.arx and AecSpaceOffsetRulesManager.dll Files:
- Close all software applications.
- Navigate to your product installation folder; for example C:\Program Files\AutoCAD MEP 2010.
- Rename the affected original file.
- In the product installation folder, right-click the AecArchBase.dbx
file and rename it AecArchBase.bak.
- In the product installation folder, right-click the AecArchX.arx
file and rename it AecArchX.bak.
- In the product installation folder, right-click the AecSpaceOffsetRulesManager.dll file and
rename it AecSpaceOffsetRulesManager.bak.
- Based on the product you have installed, double click the appropriate file.
- gbXML_Export_Hotfix_32bit.zip or gbXML_Export_Hotfix_64bit.zip.
- Extract AecArchBase.dbx, AecArchX.arx and AecSpaceOffsetRulesManager.dll files to
the product installation folder.
To remove this hotfix, delete the new AecArchBase.dbx, AecArchX.arx and AecSpaceOffsetRulesManager.dll
files that you downloaded to the product installation folder and restore the files you renamed in Step 3 to the original name.