AutoCAD Architecture 2009, AutoCAD MEP 2009
Native Values Hotfix Readme - English
When publishing to the DWF or DWFx file format, while including “Publish Property Set Data” or the “Publish All Automatic Properties” AEC DWF Publishing Options, you may encounter the loss of Native Values for the published objects.
Native Values enable other Autodesk products such as Autodesk Quantity Takeoff to accurately use local unit measurements on extracted data from the objects imported from DWF or DWFx files.
This update will correct:
· The absence of “Native Values” when publishing to a DWF or DWFx file that are needed when importing the DWF or DWFx files into another Autodesk Product.
· AutoCAD Architecture 2009, 32 and 64 bit.
· AutoCAD MEP 2009, 32 and 64 bit.
To install this Hotfix:
Note: Administrative privileges are required on your Microsoft® Windows® operating system to complete the following installation process.
1. Download the appropriate ZIP archive file for your operating system and product. “Native Values hotfix – 32bit.zip” for 32-bit product installs and operating systems, or “Native Values hotfix – 64bit.zip” for 64-bit product installs and operating systems.
2. Extract the ZIP archive with “Use folder names” checked to a temporary location of your choosing.
3. Open windows explorer to the program installation directory for your product, such as “C:\Program Files\AutoCAD Architecture 2009”. (The exact directory on your system may vary.)
4. Copy or rename each of the files listed below to preserve them in the case you need to restore them at a later. (Example: AcDwfMarkupCore.arx could become AcDwfMarkupCore.arxOLD)
5. Copy the contents of the directory containing the hotfix files, including the “Drv” sub-directory, to the program installation directory.
List of the files replaced by this Hotfix:
Files in the main program installation directory
Files in the “Drv” sub-directory of program installation directory