Live Update Hotfix
This update corrects a problem downloading product updates from the Communications Center.
Description of Problem
Any available Live Update Maintenance Patches within the Communications Center cannot be downloaded.
- AutoCAD® 2008
- AutoCAD Electrical 2008
- AutoCAD LT® 2008
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2008
- AutoCAD Architecture 2008
- AutoCAD MEP 2008
- AutoCAD Civil 3D® 2008
- Autodesk® Inventor™ Professional 2008 (1)
- Autodesk Inventor Suite 2008 (1)
- AutoCAD Land Desktop 2008
- AutoCAD Map 3D 2008
- AutoCAD Revit® Architecture Suite 2008 (2)
- AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2008 (2)
(1)Apply this patch only if the installation includes AutoCAD Mechanical 2008 or AutoCAD Mechanical Desktop 2008.
(2)Apply this patch only if the installation includes AutoCAD 2008.
NOTE: This hotfix can be applied to any localized version of the above products.
To Install the Live Update Hotfix
- Close the affected application(s).
- Find the AdInfoCenter.dll in the folder where your Autodesk product was installed; for example,
C:\Program Files\AutoCAD 2008. In this folder, right-click the AdInfoCenter.dll file and select Properties.
- Click the Version tab and confirm the file version. If this file is version 22.214.171.124, then proceed with this installation.
- Right-click AdInfoCenter.dll and rename it as AdInfoCenter.bak.
- Download the appropriate AdInfoCenter zip file (based on AutoCAD product). Extract the zip file and verify the AdInfoCenter.dll is version 126.96.36.199.
|AutoCAD-based products for 32-bit
|AutoCAD-based products for 64-bit
- Copy this dll to the product folder used in Step 2.
NOTE: To remove this hotfix, delete the new AdInfoCenter.dll file that you downloaded to the product folder specified in Step 2 and restore the file you renamed in Step 4 to its original name.