August 04, 2010
Notes - Read Me file
In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released this Productstream Professional 2011 Client Update for CAD 2010 and 2009 Series.
Install this Client Update if you need to use Autodesk Productstream Professional 2011 CAD Integration with Inventor/AutoCAD 2010 and 2009 based products.
· Autodesk Productstream Professional 2011
· Autodesk Inventor 2010 Service Pack 3
· Autodesk Inventor 2009 Service Pack 2
· AutoCAD 2010 Update 2
· AutoCAD 2009 Update 3
· AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 Update 2
· AutoCAD Mechanical 2009 Service Pack 3
· Verify you have administrator privileges on your local machine to install this Client Update.
· On Windows 7 & Vista installations, disable the User Account Control feature.
To install the Productstream Professional 2011 Client Update for CAD 2010 and 2009 Series:
1. Download and Unzip the pspro_cad_bp_10.0.33.0.zip file locally.
2. Double click the appropriate MSP on the client.
With this Client Update, the following features are not supported for Inventor 2010 and 2009:
· Inventor Productivity Panel commands, like Save and Replace Component.
· Inventor iCopy and iLogic functionalities.
· Inventor AEC Exchange commands Shrink Wrap Substitute, Save as DWG Solid, and Export Building Components.
· Improvements regarding reservation mechanism and properties update prompts.
· Drawing title automatically inherits from Model document.
· Item and Project automatically assignment for drawing documents.
The thumbnail generated by Inventor 2010 and 2009 will not show in correct ratio of width to height on the Preview areas and Datasheets.
Autodesk Productstream Professional, Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Mechanical are trademarks or registered trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Portions of this software copyright 1996-2008 Acresso Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Return to Top
We thank all our customers for your continued business and for feedback regarding the content of this release.
Autodesk Data Management Team
Return to Top
Copyright © 2010 Autodesk, Inc.