Circuit Builder Ignoring Branching or Nested Circuits Hotfix
This hotfix repairs a problem in which AutoCAD Electrical's Circuit Builder ignores branching or nested circuits and preventing insertion of multiple circuits with a single node reference.
- You must have AutoCAD® Electrical 2010 Update 1 installed.
- You will need administrative privileges.
Note: This hotfix will update all language versions.
- Exit AutoCAD Electrical if running.
- Download the appropriate hotfix
- For 32 bit operating systems - TS1109707.zip
- For 64 bit operating systems - TS1109707_x64.zip
- Find the product installation folder; for example
C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Acade 2010\Acade.
- In this folder, right-click the AceCircuitBuilder.arx file and
- In Windows XP, click the Version tab, in Windows Vista
click the Details tab. Confirm the file version.
- If this file is version 126.96.36.199, please install AutoCAD®
Electrical 2010 Update 1 before proceed with this installation.
- If this file is version 188.8.131.52, then proceed with this
- If this file is version 184.108.40.206, then this hotfix has
already been applied.
- Rename the affected original file.
- In the product installation folder, right-click the file
AceCircuitBuilder.arx and rename it to AceCircuitBuilder.bak.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- Extract AceCircuitBuilder.arx to the product installation folder
(for example, C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Acade 2010\Acade)
- Verify the version of the replaced file by right-clicking
on the new AceCircuitBuilder.arx file and select Properties. In Windows XP click
the Version tab, in Windows Vista click the Details tab. Confirm that this
file version is 220.127.116.11.
NOTE: To remove this HOTFIX, delete the new AceCircuitBuilder.arx file and the
rename the file AceCircuitBuilder.bak back to its original name of AceCircuitBuilder.arx.
Thank you for your commitment to Autodesk® products.
AutoCAD Electrical Team