September 30, 2010
Notes - Read Me file
In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released this Productstream Professional 2011 Server Update for Microsoft Office 2010.
Install this Server Update if you need to use Autodesk Productstream Professional 2011 Office Integration with Microsoft Office 2010.
· Autodesk Productstream Professional 2011
· Microsoft Office 2010 Professional 32-bit (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project)
· Microsoft Office 2010 Standard 32-bit (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project)
It is required to install the 32-bit version of Microsoft Office 2010 on the 64-bit Operating Systems.
Verify you have administrator privileges on your local machine to install this Server Update.
To install the Productstream Professional 2011 Server Update for Microsoft Office 2010:
1. Download and Unzip the pspro_office_fp.zip file locally.
2. Copy and paste all server files into their respective folder locations.
3. Startup a Productstream Professional client with an administrator account.
4. Open the Profile Manager [Tools->Profile Manager...].
5. Select the profile in the list that is one level higher than your top level customized profile and click Import.
6. Browse the unzipped folder pspro_office_fp to select the text file ADSKSupportOffice2010.txt and click Open.
7. Define name for the new imported profile in the Insert Profile dialog and click OK.
8. Click Exit to close the Profile Manager.
9. Close the Productstream Professional client.
With this Server Update, Productstream Professional 2011 Office Integration does not support Microsoft Office 2010 new file type OpenDocument formats: .odt, .ods and .odp. Ensure you do not choose OpenDocument formats as the default in Office 2010.
Once two Preview tabs of the same Powerpoint document have been both activated, native viewing in one of them will not work normally. The current activated preview area can work again after you switch to any other one Powerpoint type document and then back.
Autodesk Productstream Professional is trademark of Autodesk, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Office 2010 are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Portions of this software copyright 1996-2010 Acresso Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Return to Top
We thank all our customers for your continued business and for feedback regarding the content of this release.
Autodesk Data Management Team
Return to Top
Copyright © 2010 Autodesk, Inc.