Layout Viewport and Property Palette Hotfix
This hotfix repairs a problem in which fatal error occurs when :
changing scale of viewport in layout.
changing properties in Property Palette during block reference edit.
Description of Problem
In layout mode, if you change the scale of viewport using the status bar viewport scale, fatal error occurs.
During block reference edit, fatal error occurs in Property Palette if you attempt to change properties of a object that is not part of the block reference.
- AutoCAD® Inventor® Professional Suite 2011
- AutoCAD® Inventor® Routed Systems Suite 2011
- AutoCAD® Inventor® Simulation Suite 2011
- AutoCAD® Inventor® Suite 2011
- AutoCAD® Inventor® Tooling Suite 2011
- AutoCAD® Mechanical 2011
To install Layout Viewport Hotfix
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft® Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
NOTE: This installation process requires you to modify an installed product, which may cause Windows security warnings to appear. For all Windows security warnings that appear during installation, click Continue.
- Close all software applications.
- Navigate to the folder where your product is installed, for example, C:\Program Files\Autodesk\ACADM 2011\Acadm.
- In this folder, right-click acme.arx and select Properties.
- Click the Version tab and confirm the file version. Proceed with this installation only if the file is version 184.108.40.206.
- Right-click acme.arx and rename it acme.bak.
- Based on your product version, double-click on acme_x86.zip or acme_x64.zip and extract acme.arx to the folder specified in Step 2.
- Right-click the new acme.arx and select Properties. Confirm that this file is version 220.127.116.11.
NOTE: To remove this hotfix, delete the new acme.arx file that you downloaded to the folder specified in Step 2 and restore the file you renamed in Step 5 to its original name.