Service Pack 1 Silent Installation (Nordic Version Only)
This hotfix addresses a problem when running the installation of Service Pack 1 in silent mode on Nordic versions of AutoCAD Architecture 2012 and AutoCAD MEP 2012.
Description of Problem
Service Pack 1 cannot be installed in silent mode on Nordic versions of AutoCAD Architecture 2012 and AutoCAD MEP 2012.
- AutoCAD Architecture 2012
- AutoCAD MEP 2012
For Service Pack 1 Silent Installation Hotfix (Nordic Versions only) for AutoCAD Architecture 2012 & AutoCAD MEP 2012
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft®
Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
This installation requires you to replace the following file:
Prerequisite: Ensure that Service Pack 1 for AutoCAD Architecture 2012 or AutoCAD MEP 2012 is downloaded and applied to the deployment image before installing this hotfix.
To Replace the AecSetup.dll File
- Close all software applications.
- Navigate to the folder where the deployment image is located. For example:
- \AdminImage\x86\ACA\Setup or \AdminImage\x64\ACA\Setup
- \AdminImage\x86\MEP\Setup or \AdminImage\x64\MEP\Setup
- In the \Setup folder, search for the file AecSetup.dll and move it to a backup location on your local computer.
- Download the hotfix file that suits your product (AutoCAD Architecture 2012 or AutoCAD MEP 2012) and operating system (32-bit or 64-bit) and save it to a temporary location on your local computer:
- For AutoCAD Architecture 2012, double click on
ACA2012_SP1_Silent Installation_Nordic_hotfix_x86.zip or
and extract AecSetup.dll to the folder specified in Step 2 and replace the old file.
- For AutoCAD MEP 2012, double click on MEP2012_SP1_Silent Installation_Nordic_hotfix_x86.zip or MEP2012_SP1_Silent Installation_Nordic_hotfix_x64.zip and extract AecSetup.dll to the folder specified in Step 2 and replace the old file.
To Uninstall This Hotfix
- Delete the new AecSetup.dll file that you downloaded to the folder specified in Step 4 and restore the original file from the backup location in Step 3.