AutoCAD MEP 2010
Device Annotation Rotation, Layer Key Override and Radiator Import Hotfix
Description of Problems
Device Annotation Rotation - When Rotating Devices with Update 1 installed, the Device annotation is not rotating relative to the offset specified in the block
Layer Key Override - Devices with an assigned System Definition that contains a Layer Key Override are appending the initial overrides in the Layer Key Override dialog
Radiator Import - When using BDH Import to modify an existing Radiator the application can crash when BDH Import is used with some external applications
Instructions to install the Device Annotation Rotation, Layer Key Override and Radiator Import Hotfix
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft® Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
This installation requires you have Update 1 installed for AutoCAD MEP.
This installation requires you to replace the following files:
To Replace the AecbUiBldSrv.dbx and AecbEquipmentImport.arx Files:
- Close all software applications.
- Navigate to your product installation folder; for example C:\Program Files\AutoCAD MEP 2010.
- In this folder, right-click the AecbUiBldSrv.dbx or AecbEquipmentImport.arx file and select Properties.
- Click the Version tab and confirm the file version. If the file is version 188.8.131.52 or higher, but less than 184.108.40.206, then proceed with this installation.
- If the file is version 220.127.116.11 or higher, then this hotfix has already been applied.
- If the file is less than version 18.104.22.168, then you must first install AutoCAD MEP 2010 Update1.
- Rename the affected original file.
- In the product installation folder, right-click the AecbUiBldSrv.dbx
file and rename it AecbBUiBldSrv.bak.
- In the product installation folder, right-click the
AecbEquipmentImport.arx file and rename it AecbEquipmentImport.bak.
- Based on the product you have installed, double click the appropriate file.
- Device_LayerKey_Radiator_Hotfix_32bit.zip or
- Extract AecbUiBldSrv.dbx and AecbEquipmentImport.arx files to
the product installation folder.