AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010
ASD 2010_HF5 Hotfix
Description of Problems
- Problem of some elements missing in the drawings generated for standard groups has been fixed
- The program stability when using update command has been improved
- Problem of element axes missing in sections in the documents generated for groups has been fixed
- Displaying the elements in the model after using improve command has been improved
- It is now possible to save the file after running out of memory
- Stability of program during opening the steel project by double-click has been improved
- Grip points operability for cut-section symbol has been corrected
- The bar symbol command for rectangular stirrup has been improved
- Saving the project which contains the wire fabric surface distributions has been improved
- Wire fabrics distribution command while definition of several distributions in the same area has been improved
- Stability of program during modification of descriptions of bar point distributions has been improved
- Stability of program during program closing has been improved
- Stability of program during bar end marks definition for linear distributions has been improved
To install ASD 2010_HF5 Hotfix
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft® Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
This installation requires you to replace the following files:
To replace these files
- Close all software applications.
- Navigate to your product installation folder; for example C:\Program Files\AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010.
- Rename all affected original .arx, .dbx and .dll files changing the extension to .bak, for example:
rename RbCSDimensioning.arx to RbCSDimensioning.bak
- Double click the file:
- ASD 2010_HF5_32bit.zip or ASD 2010_HF5_64bit.zip.
- Extract the files to the product installation folder; for example C:\Program Files\AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010.