Autodesk Productstream Professional 2008 Compatibilty Update for ADR 2009 SP1 Readme
Release Notes - Readme file
This Readme file contains information that became available prior to releasing
the Autodesk Productstream Professional 2008 Compatibilty Update for ADR 2009 SP1.
Please consult the System Manual (file PSProfAdminManual.chm) for information about installing and updating the Productstream Professional 2009.
The System Manual contains the complete installation instructions for the main program and all modules. You can open the document by navigating
directly to the main directory of the install image.
- Autodesk Productstream Professional 2008 is only supported with these versions of Autodesk Design Review:
- Autodesk Design Review 2008 SP1 (without this update)
- Autodesk Design Review 2009 SP1 (with this update)
- To install the ADR 2009 SP1 Compatibilty Update for Productstream Professional 2008 please follow these steps:
- Download the update to your local disk and unextract it to a local folder.
- Double click to run the appropriate msp file for your operating system (32 or 64 bit).
- Select Update to begin the installation.
- To verify the hotfix has been installed successfully, go to the Productstream Professional 2008 client \ bin directory and check
that the three DLL files "AIMPreviewDWFView.dll", "AIMPreviewIEView.dll" and "Compass.exe" have been updated.
ADR 2009 SP1 COMPATIBILTY UPDATE KNOWN ISSUES
- Previewing DWFx files is not supported in Productstream Professional 2008
- For better performance of Preview, launch Autodesk Design Review in standalone mode once so that ADR checks for updates. ADR
checks for updates every 30 days, so it is recommended to launch ADR in standalone mode once in every 30 days
- When previewing DWFs for certain types of documents, view panes of Autodesk Design Review will be displayed in the preview area
- Customer Error Report may pop up when closing the application while preview is loading a DWF
- DWF for the very first document in the List View of Engineering Documents, Items, Projects folder take longer to load. DWF for the very
first document in the Uses, Where Used, Secondary Documents tabs also take longer to load in Preview as Autodesk Design Review needs to initialize
- While previewing DWFs for Inventor Presentation Documents (IPNs) the Animation Toolbar will be displayed automatically if the animation is active/auto-played. But
the toolbar will not be displayed automatically for inactive/non-auto-played animations, in which case the user can right click on the toolbar
and select Animation Toolbar to enable it
- View Toolbar is the default toolbar and Animation Toolbar is available for Inventor Presentation Documents, all other toolbars can be accessed only
by opening the DWF in Autodesk Design Review
- Contextual menu in Preview displays separators in place of suppressed commands
Autodesk Productstream Professional, Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Design Review, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Mechanical, and Mechanical Desktop are trademarks or registered trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
Windows 2003 server, Windows XP, Microsoft Vista, Microsoft Office XP, Microsoft Office 2003, and Microsoft Office 2007, are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.