Autodesk Productstream Professional 2009 Inventor 11 Client Readme
Release Notes - Readme file
This Readme file contains information that became available prior to releasing
the Autodesk Inventor 11 client for Autodesk Productstream Professional 2009.
Please consult the System Manual (file PSProfAdminManual.chm) for information about installing and updating the Productstream Professional 2009.
The System Manual contains the complete installation instructions for the main program and all modules. You can open the document by navigating
directly to the main directory of the install image.
- Inventor 11 Client for Productstream Professional 2009 is supported on these applications:
- Autodesk Inventor Series 11 (SP3)
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 11 for Routed Systems (SP3)
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 11 for Simulation (SP3)
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 11 (SP3)
- Autodesk Inventor Series 11 DWF Extension (SP3)
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 11 DWF Extension for Routed Systems (SP3)
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 11 DWF Extension for Simulation (SP3)
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 11 DWF Extension (SP3)
- To install the Inventor 11 Client for Productstream Professional 2009 please follow these steps:
- Download the installation zip file and extract to your local hard drive
- Double click to run Support for Inventor 11(x86).msp
- Follow the installation instructions
- To verify the hotfix of support for Inventor 11 was installed successfully, go to the Productstream Professional 2009 client directory and
check that the ‘AIMDAddIn_Inv11.dll’ and ‘aimdinv11.dll’ files have been added to the directory cai\aim_dlls
INVENTOR 11 CLIENT KNOWN ISSUES
- Working with Functional Documents such as Tube & Pipe, Cable & Harness, Design Accelerator and Frame Generator components is not supported
- Working with Publish Options.xml to control DWF publish settings is not supported. DWF Publish settings can be configured from the Publish Options dialog that
can be accessed from the Productstream menu in Inventor
- Working with Excel Parametric files which is new in Productstream Professional 2009 is not supported
- Enhancements in Productstream Professional 2009 to support Content Center components is not supported
- Integration into the Inventor commands, “Copy Components” and “Mirror Components” which is new in Productstream Professional 2009 and is not supported
- Recognizing unsaved components, which is new in Productstream Professional 2009 is not supported
- Integration into Dynamic Simulation and Stress Analysis, which is new in Productstream Professional 2009 is not supported
- Updating properties upon save in Inventor, which is new in Productstream Professional 2009 is not supported
- Autodesk does not ship templates with this delivery of Support for Inventor 11. If your Inventor 11 templates have been overwritten with the update of
Productstream Professional 2009, you can restore them from the backup folders
- The option to display published DWF file in Viewer under DWF Publish Options does not work
Autodesk Productstream Professional, Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Design Review, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Mechanical, and Mechanical Desktop are trademarks or registered trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
Windows 2003 server, Windows XP, Microsoft Vista, Microsoft Office XP, Microsoft Office 2003, and Microsoft Office 2007, are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.