Share with Autodesk Seek Hotfix
This hotfix repairs a problem in which port 9013 is blocked by firewalls.
Description of Problem
Port 9013 is used when uploading files to Autodesk® Seek. This port may be blocked by firewalls. This hotfix allows Share with Autodesk Seek to use port 80.
- AutoCAD® 2010
- AutoCAD Architecture 2010
- AutoCAD Land Desktop 2010
- AutoCAD Map® 3D 2010
- AutoCAD MEP 2010
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2010
- AutoCAD Electrical 2010
- AutoCAD P&ID 2010
NOTE: This hotfix will not work with AutoCAD LT. For AutoCAD LT, please download the AutoCAD LT hotfix.
To install the Share with Autodesk Seek Hotfix
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft® Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
NOTE: This installation process requires you to modify an installed product, which may cause Windows security warnings to appear. For all Windows security warnings that appear during installation, click Continue.
- Close all software applications.
- Navigate to the folder where your Autodesk product is installed, for example, C:\Program Files\AutoCAD 2010.
- Right-click acseek.arx. Select Properties.
- Verify the file version.
- If the version number is less than 126.96.36.199, proceed with this installation.
- If the version number is 188.8.131.52 or greater, then this hotfix has already been applied and you do not need to proceed with the installation.
- In the folder specified in Step 2, right-click acseek.arx and rename it acseek.bak.
- Download the appropriate zip file and extract the acseek.arx file to a temporary folder, for example, C:\Temp.
- Download and copy acseek.arx to the folder specified in Step 2.
- Right-click the new acseek.arx and select Properties. Confirm that this file is version 184.108.40.206.
NOTE: To remove this hotfix, delete the new acseek.arx file that you downloaded to the folder specified in Step 2 and restore the file you renamed in Step 5 to its original name.