Share with Autodesk Seek Hotfix
This hotfix repairs a problem in which port 9013 is blocked by firewalls.
Description of Problem
Port 9013 is used when uploading files to Autodesk® Seek. This port may be blocked by firewalls. This hotfix allows Share with Autodesk Seek to use port 80.
NOTE: This hotfix will not work with AutoCAD or AutoCAD based products. For these products, please download the AutoCAD hotfix.
To install the Share with Autodesk Seek Hotfix
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft® Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
NOTE: This installation process requires you to modify an installed product, which may cause Windows security warnings to appear. For all Windows security warnings that appear during installation, click Continue.
- Close all software applications.
- Navigate to the folder where your Autodesk product is installed, for example, C:\Program Files\AutoCAD LT 2010.
- Right-click acseek.arx. Select Properties.
- Verify the file version.
- If the version number is less than 22.214.171.124, proceed with this installation.
- If the version number is 126.96.36.199 or greater, then this hotfix has already been applied and you do not need to proceed with the installation.
- In the folder specified in Step 2, right-click acseek.arx and rename it acseek.bak.
- Download the appropriate zip file and extract the acseek.arx file to a temporary folder, for example, C:\Temp.
- Download and copy acseek.arx to the folder specified in Step 2.
- Right-click the new acseek.arx and select Properties. Confirm that this file is version 188.8.131.52.
NOTE: To remove this hotfix, delete the new acseek.arx file that you downloaded to the folder specified in Step 2 and restore the file you renamed in Step 5 to its original name.