Crash When Attaching .tif and .cal Images Hotfix
This update will repair a problem that may cause a crash when attaching some .tif and .cal files to AutoCAD® 2007-based products.
Description of Problem
If attaching some .tif and .cal files to a drawing, then AutoCAD® 2007-based products may crash.
- AutoCAD® 2007
- AutoCAD LT® 2007
- Autodesk® Raster Design 2007
- Autodesk® AutoCAD® Revit® Series Building 9.x(1)
- Autodesk® AutoCAD® Revit® Series Structure 3.x(1)
- Autodesk® AutoCAD® Revit® Series Structure 4.x(1)
(1) Apply this patch only if the installation includes AutoCAD 2007.
To install the TIF and CAL Images Hotfix
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft® Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
Note: This hotfix should only be applied after installing AutoCAD® 2007 Service Pack 1.
- Close all software applications.
- Find the product installation folder; for example c:\Program Files\AutoCAD 2007.
- In this folder, right-click the AdImaging.dll file and select Properties.
- Click the Version tab and confirm that this file is version 188.8.131.52. If version 184.108.40.206 is indicated, then you must first install AutoCAD® 2007 Service Pack 1.
- In the product installation folder, right-click the file AdImaging.dll and rename it AdImaging.bak.
- Download and copy the AdImaging.dll file to the same product installation folder.
- Right-click the new AdImaging.dll file and select Properties. Click the version tab and confirm that this file is version 220.127.116.11.