Wire From/To Ignoring Wire Tee Markers Hotfix
This hotfix repairs a problem in which AutoCAD Electrical's Wire From/To report ignores Wire Tee markers when determining wire sequencing.
- You must have AutoCAD® Electrical 2010 installed.
- You will need administrative privileges.
Note: This hotfix will update all language versions.
- Exit AutoCAD Electrical
- Download the appropriate hotfix
- For 32 bit operating systems - TS1103987.zip
- For 64 bit operating systems - TS1103987_x64.zip
- Find the product installation folder; for example
C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Acade 2010.
- In this folder, right-click the AcePmDbx.dll file and
- In Windows XP, click the Version tab, in Windows Vista
click the Details tab. Confirm the file version.
- If this file is version 188.8.131.52, then proceed with this
- If this file is version 184.108.40.206, then this hotfix has
already been applied.
- Rename the affected original file.
- In the product installation folder, right-click the file
AcePmDbx.dll and rename it AcePmDbx.bak.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- Extract AcePmDbx.dll to the product installation folder
(for example, C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Acade 2010)
- Verify the version of the replaced file by right-clicking
on the new AcePmDbx.dll file and select Properties. In Windows XP click
the Version tab, in Windows Vista click the Details tab. Confirm that this
file is version 220.127.116.11.
NOTE: To remove this HOTFIX, delete the new AcePmDbx.dll file and the
rename the file AcePmDbx.bak back to its original name of AcePmDbx.dll.
Thank you for your commitment to Autodesk® products.
AutoCAD Electrical Team