TS1110529 - Autodesk Productstream 2009 - Multi Issue Hotfix
In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released this cumulative hotfix which provides the following updates;
Item assign performance enhancement
Allows the exclusion of attachments in item export
Resolves a lost detail ID upon item update
Corrects an item import change in decimal value
Resolves a restore problem
Improves performance on item assign
Improves performance on BOM display
Corrects an item state change issue
Corrects an item update error 1317
Resolves driving a custom item type workflow
Resolves an item update issue
This README file highlights how to install this hotfix and other important information regarding this update.
Description of the Issues
Description of the Issues
The performance of assign item is improved for complex file relationships.
Exporting an item includes all attachments which can make an exported DWF very large. This update allows the exclusion of attachments from the export.
When performing an item update that involves an item in a released state, the detail ID may become blank.
Importing items may result in unexpected values.
Example: Mass property value of 100.1 is imported as 100.099998474121
A restore problem is resolved where a migration fails with the message "Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.ItemToComp'".
Item assign may take some time on DWGs with numerous 2D structures. This hotfix updates circular reference checking to improve
item assign performance.
An improvement is included to address a performance issue with displaying BOM.
On localized builds (non ENU) the checkbox to include children on some change state operations is corrected to be checked and
Resolves an item update operation 1317 error...
on a DWG with a standard component,
with PSEQUIVALENCE set,
the item number mapped to the component name,
and a manually created item is set as a duplicate.
Resolves a workflow issue using a custom property to drive an item type through the use of property mapping.
Corrects the item type being reset when performing an item update.
Autodesk Data Management Server 2009 SP0 (Productstream)
TS1086829, TS1089346, TS1101007, TS1104310, TS1108249.
TS1110529 contains all of the updates included in TS1086829, TS1089346, TS1101007, TS1104310 and TS1108249.
Connectivity.ProductStream.dll is updated to version 188.8.131.520.
NOTE: Always ensure that a successful backup has been performed before applying any hotfixes.
- Begin with Autodesk Data Management Server 2009 SP0 installed.
- Open Autodesk Data Management Server Console and make sure all databases are fully migrated to the latest version.
Migrate all unmigrated databases and libraries before proceeding.
- Close the Autodesk Data Management Server Console application.
- Run TS1110529.msp on the server to install the hotfix.
- Open a command prompt and navigate to the installed location of Connectivity.ADMSConsole.exe
- Run ADMS Console b2bmigrate operation in command line mode:
A 'migration successful' dialog will display when the b2bmigrate operation has completed.
Edit the file (installation location)\Autodesk\Data Management Server 2009\Server\Web\Services\Web.config as follows;
- Example: Connectivity.ADMSConsole.exe -Ob2bmigrate -VUadministrator -VP(adminPassword) -DBUsa -DBPAutodeskVault
- NOTE: Replace (adminPassword) with the appropriate administrator password for the -VP switch.
(The last two command line parameters are required only if the 'sa' password is not the default password).
Reset the web service by typing 'iisreset' at the command prompt.
- Locate the section <sectionGroup name="connectivity.productstream.package">
- Enter a new line in the section containing
<section name="export" type="Connectivity.Package.Util.PkgDataSystemsConfiguration, Connectivity.ProductStream"/>
- Locate the section <connectivity.productstream.package>
- Enter a new line in the section containing <export includeAttachments="true"/>
Change the value true to false to exclude item export attachments.
Install the hotfix on all Autodesk Data Management servers.
Copyright © 2010 Autodesk, Inc.