TS13876980 - Productstream Professional 2010, DB Query Hotfix
In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released this Productstream Professional 2010 hotfix which
addresses a database query condition issue.
This README file highlights how to install this hotfix and other important information regarding this update.
Description of the Issue
This hotfix solves an issue where improper resolving of the conditional statement occurs for a database query with a "where" expression containing a "=".
Autodesk Productstream Professional 2010 RTM
The updated file is version 220.127.116.11.
- Install Autodesk Productstream Professional 2010 RTM
- Install this TS13876980 hotfix:
- Unzip the hotfix package.
- Run the appropriate TS13876980 msp to install [ClientDir]\bin\COMPASS_Server.dll.
- Copy and paste [DMWebserverDir]\interop\COMPASS_Server.dll into the appropriate folder overwriting the original file.
- NOTE: Do not leave any other file in this location. The web server will attempt to load the files and fail.
Copyright © 2009 Autodesk, Inc.