TS14891989 - Productstream Professional 2010 - Pack&Go issue on 64-bit Operating Systems
In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released this Productstream Professional 2010 hotfix which
addresses that Pack&Go doesn't work in Productstream Professional
on 64-bit Operating Systems.
This README file highlights how to install this hotfix and other important information regarding this update.
Description of the Issue
This hotfix resolves an issue where the Pack&Go functionality doesn't work in Productstream Professional with Inventor 2009/2010 on 64-bit Operating Systems.
Autodesk Productstream Professional 2010 RTM
- When working with Inventor 2009 on 64-bit Operating Systems, you must launch Inventor application firstly and keep it open before you invoke the Pack&Go in Productstream Professional, otherwise Pack&Go might not work sometimes.
- When working with Inventor 2010 on 64-bit Operating Systems, please ensure you have intalled Inventor 2010 Service Pack 2 or higher, otherwise you will encounter the same issue as working with Inventor 2009.
The updated files are version 184.108.40.206.
- Install Autodesk Productstream Professional 2010 RTM.
- Install hotfix TS13522809.
- Install hotfix TS14165179.
- Install hotfix TS14265143.
- Install this TS14891989 hotfix by running the appropriate MSP on the client.
Copyright © 2010 Autodesk, Inc.