TS16119829 - Autodesk Vault 2011 - Autoloader Hotfix
In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released this hotfix which resolves
some Autoloader workflows.
This README file highlights how to install this hotfix and other important information regarding this update.
Description of the Issue
This hotfix provides incremental updates to Autoloader to fix or improve functionality associated with the following Inventor features;
- Level-of-detail (LOD) functionality
- Suppressed parts
- Substitute parts
- Shrink-wrap files
Autodesk Vault 2011 Update 2
Autodesk Vault Workgroup 2011 Update 2
Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2011 Update 2
Autodesk Vault Professional 2011 Update 2
The new file is version 22.214.171.124.
- Download the hotfix to a temporary directory on the workstation.
- Extract the TS16119829.msp file to the temporary directory.
- Double-click on TS16119829.msp to install the hotfix.
- Install the hotfix on all Autodesk Vault workstations.
Copyright © 2011 Autodesk, Inc.