ts17204191 - Autodesk Vault 2012 - Copy Design Hotfix
In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released this hotfix which solves a Copy Design
working folder issue.
This README file highlights how to install this hotfix and other important information regarding this update.
Description of the Issue
When the working folder is set to a root folder directory (ex. C:\), Copy Design may fail with the error message 'Value cannot be null'.
Autodesk Vault 2012 SP0
Autodesk Vault Workgroup 2012 SP0
Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2012 SP0
Autodesk Vault Professional 2012 SP0
The updated Connectivity.Request.Util.Apprentice.dll file is version 220.127.116.110.
- Download the hotfix to a temporary directory on the workstation.
- Extract the ts17204191.msp file to the temporary directory.
- Double-click on ts17204191.msp to install the hotfix.
- Restart the Vault client.
- Install the hotfix on each applicable workstation.
Copyright © 2011 Autodesk, Inc.