ts17818003 - Autodesk Vault 2011 - Web Client URL Hotfix
In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released this hotfix which provides;
- A fix for accessing the web client with a URL.
- Cumulative Updates.
This README file highlights how to install this hotfix and other important information regarding this update.
Description of the Issue
- When accessing the web client via a URL for a specific file, the page that resolves was the file
list instead of the file view.
- Searches in the web client couldn't be limited to current and below folders. Every search was
across the entire data base. This update adds folder level search capability.
Autodesk Data Management Server 2011 Update 2 (Collaboration)
Autodesk Data Management Server 2011 Update 2 (Professional)
Updates from ts16782952 are included in this hotfix.
The updated ServicesDeploy.dll and WebClientApplication.dll files are version 184.108.40.2060.
The updated Connectivity.WebClient.Framework.dll file is version 220.127.116.11.
The updated QuickSearchControl.ascx file has a date of Apr 17, 2011.
- Download the hotfix to a temporary directory on the Autodesk Data Management Server.
- Extract the ts17818003.msp file to the temporary directory.
- Double-click on ts17818003.msp to install the hotfix.
- Install the hotfix on each Autodesk Data Management Server.
Copyright © 2011 Autodesk, Inc.