Vault 2012 Client Update for AutoCAD 2010
Thank you for downloading the Vault 2012 Client Update for AutoCAD® 2010.
This readme contains the latest information regarding the installation and
use of this update. It is strongly recommended that you read this entire
document before you apply this update to your product. For reference,
you should save this document to your hard drive or print a copy.
The Vault 2012 Client Update for AutoCAD 2010 update enables Vault functionality for use within the AutoCAD 2010 application to connect to a Vault 2012 server.
Supported Vault Releases
- Autodesk Vault 2012
- Autodesk Vault Workgroup 2012
- Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2012
- Autodesk Vault Professional 2012
Supported AutoCAD Products
- AutoCAD 2010
- AutoCAD Architecture 2010
- AutoCAD Electrical 2010
- AutoCAD Map 2010
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2010
- AutoCAD MEP 2010
- AutoCAD P&ID 2010
- AutoCAD Plant 3D 2010
- Remove or uninstall any previous version of AutoCAD Vault add-ins.
- Extract the Vault 2012 Client for AutoCAD 2010 download file to a local folder.
- Run Setup.exe.
Note: The install path should not be longer than 94 characters.
- Autodesk Civil 3D 2010 is not supported with this update.
- The EULA preview during installation of the Vault 2012 Client Update may not completely display. The entire EULA may be viewed from the EULA folder located next to the setup.exe file.
Copyright © 2011 Autodesk, Inc.